Our marine service department has long experience and in-depth knowledge on most challenges that may occur on vessels in operation.
- Switchboard modifications or upgrades
- Delivery and retrofitting of new generators
- Delivery and retrofitting drives for most applications (propulsion, cranes, pumps, winches etc.)
- Switchboard testing, testing of protection settings and other similar tests (for instance in relation with Classification surveys)
- Technical support and clearing of technical pendings after Classification surveys
- Troubleshooting, fault finding, measurements, analysis and assessments
- Troubleshooting, service and upgrades of generator voltage regulations (AVRs)
- Infrared thermography (IRT) and thermal imaging of electrical switchboards and components
- Installation of first- or third-party equipment
- Technical assistance for Client during FMEA-testing
- Technical assistance on site during installation, commissioning and testing
Get in touch if you want to know more about our aftermarket services.