Our marine service department has long experience and in-depth knowledge on most challenges that may occur on vessels in operation.
It goes without saying that we service integrated systems delivered by us, but our services are also available for all Clients and we are capable of servicing, troubleshooting and supporting a great range of third-party equipment.
Some of the typical services we can provide:
- Provide clients with knowledge and competence on most electrical challenges
- Switchboard modifications or upgrades
- Delivery and retrofitting of new generators
- Delivery and retrofitting drives for most applications (propulsion, cranes, pumps, winches et.c)
- Switchboard testing, testing of protection settings and similar (for instance in relation with Classification surveys)
- Technical support and clearing of technical pendings after Classification surveys
- Troubleshooting, fault finding, measurements, analysis and assessments
- Troubleshooting, service and upgrades of generator voltage regulations (AVRs)
- Infrared thermography (IRT) and thermal imaging of electrical switchboards and components
- Installation of own or third-party equipment
- Technical assistance for Client during FMEA-testing
- Technical assistance on site during installation, commissioning and testing
The marine service department is also responsible for follow-up of SEAM products and system during warranty. As our Client, you can feel confident that you will get the attention and service that you deserve. We also provide general service, maintenance or future upgrades of these products. Our dedicated and skilled service team are available on very short notice and anywhere in the world where you need assistance – either in person at your site or as remote support. Please contact us if you would like to have a dedicated service agreement for your systems.